Do you have a Young HAEro in your life?
A Young HAEro is someone who helps look after you when you are unwell from your HAE attacks. They may be a supportive sibling, a young relative or a friend.
They might care for you by holding your hand while you have a needle, bringing you drinks, reading you stories or simply asking how you are feeling!
Whatever it is that they do, they always support, worry and care for you.
HAE Australasia are giving you the chance to thank them by nominating them in our “Young HAEro Awards”
One HAEro will win a major prize consisting of a $150 Red Balloon voucher which can be used lots of different ways. All entries will receive a participation certificate and a cool prize pack!
How can you enter?
If you and your HAEro are both under 15, all you have to do is tell us in 200 words or less who you nominate as your Young HAEro and your reasons why.
It’s very important that your Parent/Guardian reads the T&Cs below, so once they have agreed, please ask them to help you fill in the details below. Once your entry is complete, please email to email@example.com or send to PO Box 285, Webb Street, Narre Warren, VIC 3805.
Your Details –
Young HAEro you are nominating –
Tell us in 200 words or less, why you nominate this person as your HAEro?
Parent/Guardian contact information-
- Competition opens 07/03/2015 and ends 12PM AEDT 31/04/2015
- Competition is open to Australian and New Zealand residents only
- Directors of HAE Australasia Ltd and their immediate families (in this instance meaning spouse, parents, children, brothers and sisters) are ineligible to enter
- Winner will be chosen by Megan Fookes (Executive Director, Rare Voices Australia)
- We will notify the Parent/Guardian of the winner via phone or email prior to the official announcement at our patient meeting – May 16th 2015.
- Winning prize and prize packs will be sent to the address provided in the Parent/Guardian contact information
- Winner of the prize must be familiar with and follow all conditions of voucher from Red Balloon(link is external)
- All entrants must be on our member database or send complete membership form with their entry (Become a Member)
- By lodging your nomination, you are giving HAE Australasia permission to use your nomination for promotional purposes and consent to the following;- I am the individual whose nomination is provided to HAE Australasia, or, if applicable, I am an authorized person able to provide consent for the minor or person with a decision-making disability.
- I consent to the use or reproduction of my nomination being utilised for educational activities, marketing & promotional activities, newsletters & publications or other use deemed appropriate by HAE Australasia, or, if applicable, I am an authorized person able to provide consent for the minor or person with a decision-making disability.
- I understand that details of nominations may be shown in a public environment (locally, interstate & /or overseas) and may be made available to a global audience through the internet.
- I acknowledge that there will be no remuneration provided to me for the use of my nomination.
- This Competition is in no way affiliated with Facebook.