Living Well with HAE
At HAE Australasia, we understand the challenges of living with Hereditary Angioedema.
In fact, our organisation’s entire purpose is to help patients and their caregivers navigate daily life with HAE. That’s why we’ve created this resource series, “Living Well with HAE.”
We really encourage you to watch the series to learn more about HAE.
To complement the videos, we have also created downloadable and printable documents for each video of the content with time references to refer to as often as you need:
- Living well with HAE – Tools for Stress & Anxiety
- Living Well with HAE – Empathy & Emotions
- Living Well with HAE: HAE Overview & Treatment with Prof. Connie Katelaris
- Living Well with HAE: HAE & Gynaecology with Dr. Andrew Pesce
- Living Well with HAE: The Role of Genetic Counselling with Rebecca McIntosh
With thanks to our contributors for their time and commitment and to Takeda and CSL Behring, who kindly supported the creation of this work.