Help us design our 2015 HAE Day T-Shirt!
Help us design a T-Shirt to celebrate HAE Day 2015 and you could win! Simply enter using your own design that includes this HAE Day logo and our website address www.haeaustralasia.org.au and the winning entry will receive a $150 Red Balloon voucher!
Full entry criteria and terms and conditions:
- The T-Shirt design is to represent what HAE (Hereditary Angioedema) means to you and must include;
- HAE Day logo
- HAE Australasia website address – (www.haeaustralasia.org.au)
- Entry to be emailed to email@example.com and must include your full name, address and contact phone number
- Image to be no larger than 200KB and must be in JPG or BMP format
- No offensive or vulgar images
- Competition opens 10/11/2014 and ends 12PM AEDT 31/01/2015
- Competition open to residents of Australia and New Zealand only
- Directors of HAE Australasia Ltd and their immediate families (in this instance meaning spouse, parents, children, brothers and sisters) are ineligible to enter
- Winner of the prize must be familiar with and follow all conditions of voucher from Red Balloon(link is external)
- By lodging your entry, you are giving HAE Australasia permission to use your image/design for promotional purposes and consent to the following;- I am the individual whose image/design is provided to HAE Australasia, or, if applicable, I am an authorized person able to provide consent for the minor or person with a decision-making disability.
- I consent to the use or reproduction of images/designs being utilised for educational activities, marketing & promotional activities, newsletters & publications or other use deemed appropriate by HAE Australasia.
- I understand that images/designs may be shown in a public environment (locally, interstate & /or overseas) and may be made available to a global audience through the internet.
- I acknowledge that there will be no remuneration provided to me for the use of my image/designs
- Competition will be judged by Henrik Boysen – Executive Director or HAEi
- Winner will be announced on social media and contacted via email
- Red Balloon voucher to be sent in the mail to address provided with entry